MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
That's amazingly good value - for those who canget it! As far as I cna tell, TLC is for UK drivers only? Over here, we have nowt like that, and only a 2-year warranty.......come on BMW - this would be a very popular enhancement to the package!!!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
there is nothing offical from dealers, I spoke to mine last week and he wouldn't comment:rolleyes:

But rumour on here is that this will be out around January time.

TLC offers your first 3 services at the intervals indicated by your car, this is based on mileage and a driving style, its not a 5 year service plan. Warranty is for 5 years;) The TLC upgrade will be priced around £300-£350 and will give owners the option to purchase a further 3 vouchers for servicing

Hope this helps:)

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Other way around Rakey ;)

TLC is five years or 50k miles whicever comes first

Warranty is 3 years unlimited mileage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The official line from MINI

The official reply from MINI in response to a request for more info on an "extended" TLC package for current owners. It implies something is coming but the cat is well and truly staying in the bag for the moment.

"........I can advise that there is not an extension to the TLC pack available at the present time.
I would suggest that if you register your interest in this subject with your local approved MINI dealership they will be able to forward any information when it becomes publicly available......"

Let's hope something is announced soon.........

·
Registered
440 Posts
According to my dealer yesterday the current TLC package increases to £150 as of January 1st, along with metallic paint increasing to £175.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts