MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
congrats wobert and mrs wobert. a big welcome to sophie (she is beautiful...ta for pics) who is a little sister for.......???? would love to see a pic of your two littlies together wobert.

best wishes

kerrie r

·
Mr 120d Sport
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mignon said:
congrats wobert and mrs wobert. a big welcome to sophie (she is beautiful...ta for pics) who is a little sister for.......???? would love to see a pic of your two littlies together wobert.

best wishes

kerrie r
Er it's Hannah Sophie (the mother-outlaw got that one wrong as well.....:D :D :D ), and she is little sister to James (Jamie)...........Pics of them both to follow........it's 01-35AM here, just got back from the hospital.....!!

Robert

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
wobert123 said:
Er it's Hannah Sophie (the mother-outlaw got that one wrong as well.....:D :D :D ), and she is little sister to James (Jamie)...........Pics of them both to follow........it's 01-35AM here, just got back from the hospital.....!!

Robert
:( sorry wobert...if it's any consolation i forget the names of my own young'uns.
congrats and best wishes still stand.
you must be pumped or shagged or both...take care
kerrie r

·
Mr 120d Sport
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mignon said:
:( sorry wobert...if it's any consolation i forget the names of my own young'uns.
congrats and best wishes still stand.
you must be pumped or shagged or both...take care
kerrie r
Yeah no probs.........pumped or shagged......yes both! :D :D :D :D

Robert

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
:D :D :D Congrats :D :D :D

·
Mr 120d Sport
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Charger_Pete said:
Congratulations Robert, I hope baby and mother are doing well..

Time to fit a baby seat to the S then?

Pete
Cheers to you all for your kind thoughts.......:D :D :cool:

Pete, looks that way doesn't it. Hoping they'll be home today (Wed), but they will be coming home in the Meriva (EB/EB), as that's more forgiving on the suspension, if not the body roll! :D :D :D

Robert

1 - 20 of 32 Posts