MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Have ordered a MCC for June '05. Would like to know if anyone has pictures of Chill Red with Red Interior Trim?

The spec off the top of my head is:

Chill Pack
Full Leather
Interior Chrome
CD Player
H/K Speakers
Cockpit Chrono Package
Wind Blocker
Heated Mirrors and Washer Jets
Front Seat Heating
ASC+T
MFSW
Air-Con Manual
Interior Body Colour Trim

Was going to leave the standard colour trim but thought it might look a little darl inside. If anyone has pics of a red side which is similar to the spec above then that would be great.
Shame it's unlikely I'll find an exact picture of what the inside will look like.

Thanks!
Boyd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Chillis Up

Hi there

I dont have a picture but I have seen a chilli red with the red mix leather seats and I 'm afraid I didnt like it, It was what i originally ordered but changed to Solid Black at the last moment!!

I think the problem was that it had a red dash and it just showed how badly the reds matched maybe a anthracite dash would help

think i wish i stuck with the red but gone for black seats! will have to wait till net friday to see!!

good luck either way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah..

I think I've got you confused. I meant to say Red Coloured Dash board.
The leather seats are going to be Black leather.

Pictures of black leather seats with the red coloured dash with chrome dials would be great.
Just to get an idea of what that would look like.

Cheers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
My Specs Too

I also have a Chili Red MCSC on order with black top, black leather seats, chrome interior and red dash. Also black bonnet stripes. Hoping for a mid- December delivery.
 

·
Shopping
Joined
·
740 Posts
Boyderama said:
I think I've got you confused. I meant to say Red Coloured Dash board.
The leather seats are going to be Black leather.

Pictures of black leather seats with the red coloured dash with chrome dials would be great.
Just to get an idea of what that would look like.

Cheers!
That's the exact same as the interior of my MCSCW.

Not picked the Car up yet but I've seen it at the dealers and let me tell you it look's really cool not over the top quite smooth I thought.

Will post pics next week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice

Thanks! I think I like it? lol

What do you people think? Imagine it with the Chrono Package, Full black leather seats and Chrome Interior. Or should I go for the standard dark grey dash?

Choices choices!! HeHe. I think full black leather will give it more for an expensive look but I'm worried the red dash will look tacky or like a toy car?

Cheers :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Mcc

Boyderama said:
Hello,

Have ordered a MCC for June '05. Would like to know if anyone has pictures of Chill Red with Red Interior Trim?

The spec off the top of my head is:

Chill Pack
Full Leather
Interior Chrome
CD Player
H/K Speakers
Cockpit Chrono Package
Wind Blocker
Heated Mirrors and Washer Jets
Front Seat Heating
ASC+T
MFSW
Air-Con Manual
Interior Body Colour Trim

Was going to leave the standard colour trim but thought it might look a little darl inside. If anyone has pics of a red side which is similar to the spec above then that would be great.
Shame it's unlikely I'll find an exact picture of what the inside will look like.

Thanks!
Boyd
Try this link
http://community.webshots.com/photo/54420865/159539569yQeHGA
http://community.webshots.com/photo/54420865/159539569yQeHGA
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Mini Cabrio Chili Red

Hi !

I initially ordered a Chili Red Cooper Cabrio with silver trim,
black leather/red cloth upholstery, white bonnet stripes,
extra lights and british flag on mirror caps. After weeks
I realised it was just not the colour for me (even though
all my cars have been red so far). Today I changed to
a solid black Cooper Cabrio, 17" alloys, Cordoba beige
interior and some more bits and bobs but without
bonnet stripes and stuff like that. Very stylish all
together. Am hoping for delivery early 2005.

The pics you see here are cars belonging to other
members of this forum but should give you an idea.
 

Attachments

·
fun fun fun!
Joined
·
206 Posts
rmorin said:
I also have a Chili Red MCSC on order with black top, black leather seats, chrome interior and red dash. Also black bonnet stripes. Hoping for a mid- December delivery.

we ahve the same combonations ;) :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks very much for posting those pictures!

Hope you like your second colour choice more :)

As for me, I think I like the red. Crossing fingers!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top