MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just back from my dealer after getting bonnet stripes and was asking about body kits he ran off and got me a photo of a new kit really smart and totally fresh lookin got him to price up the side skirts only which came to £490 fitted i rekon that this is well expensive but if you got to have it...... i think that this is made by bmw not sure though but if your looking for a kit ask your dealer
he also gave me a price for painting the arches etc £350 which is not bad,
cant post pic as my scanner has packed up,

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
£350 for painting arches? I think not!!!

:eek: Smiffy,

I think you are going to get a nasty shock, your dealer will not charge you this much for painting your arches, because he won't do it.

It's BMW mini company policy that they DO NOT do this paint job on this part of the car. I have looked into it EXTENSIVELY!!:rolleyes: The reason that BMW Mini do not conduct this paint job is because to replace the arches on our minis, you have to order in a whole new piece(s), which costs under £10!! BMW will not take liability for cracking paintwork!! BMW Mini will fit these for you, and only these. Any mods which are not factory approved (ie. painting your arches), they will have 'NADA' to do with!

Trust!

Visit http://www.autovogue.com , they will do it for you, but for a sh*t load more than £350! They are painting my arches and other such plastic bits when they fit my Hamann kit, wheels and exhaust. Speak to the guys there to find out if they'd do it for you without purchasing the kit. Or even better, get the kit, it's the classiest and most sophisticated kit available!! Check it out below...

Happy painting!

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Now thats what i call a HOT ROD !!!!!

Darn this Mini looks great.
Nice kit and nice painting job.

Catch Ya Later,
Cooper I Do,

Still Counting!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alexcroft
dont want to argue, but.....
my dealer has already sprayed a coopers arches on a yellow one!!!
i think your info is incorrect as my dealer has said to me that as soon as i want the arches done just to book the car in, im gona wait till the summer:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anyone with a picture of just the side skirts? I am getting this anyway but just want to see if it makes the cooper look lower to the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts