MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on its way, Pepper White Chili pack, Black Roof and Bonnet Stripes, Red half leather but the big teaser is what number do I put on the doors??? What do you all suggest?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Martyn, 23?? why?
As you know I feel kind of drawn to 17, don't know why.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
M said:
Thanks Martyn, 23?? why?
As you know I feel kind of drawn to 17, don't know why.
7's always good!

Hmmm If I was to get numbers on the side I'd get 666 ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
You haven't have you, you have, you've gone and ordered a white MINI. There's always one isn't there, get out, go on.... large gold medallion on it's way in the post.

I always hoped that BMW would do the decent thing and never release the MINI in white, and if they did, that everyone would boycott it, but no it's happened.

I'm off to moarn for 40 days.....

Only jesting, personal choice I suppose.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ROFLMAO

Thanks Varse, just for you I'll bring it along to a meet somewhere. In fact, if I can find out where you live I might come and park it on your drive. Actually no I think when it arrives I'll call it Varse.:D :p :p :p

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Varse said:
You haven't have you, you have, you've gone and ordered a white MINI. There's always one isn't there, get out, go on.... large gold medallion on it's way in the post.

I always hoped that BMW would do the decent thing and never release the MINI in white, and if they did, that everyone would boycott it, but no it's happened.

I'm off to moarn for 40 days.....

Only jesting, personal choice I suppose.
I'm with you mate! White cars should be left for the boys in blue! ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'd be honoured.

What does ROFLMAO stand for? Or is that too rude to post!?

If I can find out where you live, I'll come and write "please respray me" in the dirt on the back!!

Actually looking at the pictures, at least it's an off white, lets call it a cream shall we, less offensive to the ears.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a Basilism
Roll On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off
Its very like Old English White of MG fame. I think with the Black roof and stripes and the red interior there may be some hat eating soon. I'll do pictures if I can figure out how.

Damo, police MINI's good idea, you're having lots of them today!:p
:D

·
Registered
906 Posts
The same number that is on the number plate, but not 51 or 02. You'll have to find yourself an old style number.

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Varse,
You can talk ! a white mini when you have ordered a brown one !
Don't think that the steering wheel is square or made of bakelite, and the indicators don't pop out of the body on little arms !
:D

·
Registered
448 Posts
... must ... have ... PICTURES ...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do Pics Charlie, but I need to find out how!:rolleyes:
Any assistance gratefully received.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
M said:
Its a Basilism
I'm truly flattered.......... your MINI sounds good. I have seen no pictures of a Pepper white (that'd be as opposed to Black pepper I assume) one yet. Sorry can't see your original post now........you getting a "flagged" roof M ?

night........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
.__________________

Damn.....forgot your original question. #5 always looks good.........nice sort of "woody" number.........slightly italic......you know, leaning forward like it's running...........5. Of course on the LH side of the car it would be runnning backwards.........but theres ALWAYS a down side to everything..........:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts