• two arches have marks
  • scratches on painted dash
  • door open light & interior light come on sometimes when driving
  • incorrect stereo fitted :mad:
May be worth stickying this thread? ;)

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Were all in the same boat Jonnyspin with these issues I'm afraid to say.......common ones being.

Wrong Head Unit.:(

Hood Wear.:(

Rattles various.:(

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Thank the lord for warranties.

I should hopefully get my MCSC next week (cross your fingers for me!) and will keep y'all updated as far as I possibly can (especially as you're all so great and have looked after me during my period of overexcitement :D)

I'm loving this EasyScratch stuff, especially as I seem to inadvertently scuff everything I come into contact with. This will indeed be interesting :D

·
Topless Buzzin'
68 Posts
Talking of EasyScratch... anybody with MCS notice how easily the silver on the steering wheel scratches? Don't think this is an issue on new steering wheel thankfully

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
JB77 said:
glad I took the patina interioir, less girly more quality!
Hmm. I think it looks a little like a three year old was left unattended with a spirograph, but each to their own! ;)

BuzzBomb - my Cooper had scratches to the silver on the steering wheel and in a few other places. Seemed to come off very easily. It was soon touched up and I've not scratched it myself in the year I've had it.

·
No Steenkin Preevileeg
664 Posts
JB77 said:
glad I took the patina interioir, less girly more quality!
Ha! Yeah right if you think cheesy is less "girly" (IMO of course) :) Ha!

(Loved the spirograph comment. Well put. :D )

·
MCSC addict
40 Posts
The way things are looking right now all dashes will have that look over time with the EasyScratch option, probably better to have it applied professionally! :D

·
Faster, Faster
105 Posts
None - no probelms - no really, no problems or issues after 5 weeks and 2000 miles.

I have anthracite dash rather than body colour though and the roof hasn't really been up long enough in that time to notice any deteriation yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Jonny Wells
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing