MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orignally I had an expected build date of w/c 2/8/04. But I had the expected phone call yesterday (I have been reading other posts about earlier than expected delivery dates), telling me my car was on the way to the dealer. :D I had originally expected to collect the car on 1st sept to get 54reg but now i have decided I cannot wait, so the collection date is now 05/08/2004 :D :D :D :D So now only one week to go!!!!!!!! I placed the order on 22/03/04, so have been waiting ages. To make matters worse I used to have a 51 reg Citroen Xsara VTS, but part ex'd it after ordering the car as it was losing £250 a month (according to the Glass Guide), and didnt want to sell it privately as it takes ages (incidently went passed the dealer who bought the car off me through the mini dealer yesterday, and it was still for sale there, 5 months later). So I have been driving a 1990 Rover 416GSI for the past five months, so I cannot wait for this next week to pass.

I have also now ordered a personalised number plate so it doesn't matter about the change of reg on the first, and I will have the car three weeks early, woohoo

Heres to seven sleep less nights

Ordered MCS HB/W, white wheels & bonnet stripes

·
Registered
254 Posts
yay bet you can't wait mate!!!

Mine come's in on the 13th of August. but i am going to wait for the new reg.......well try and wait anyway!! lol

Make sure you let us know how you get on, and post some pics as well, if you can!!!

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm like you ordered mine in March for the new reg on the 1st September although I changed yesterday at the last minute from CR/W to HB/W, spec is almost identical to yours apart from auto air con.

Not sure what I'd do if mine came early, but it would be really hard not to go and get it.

Don't forget to post some pictures I still haven't seen a HB/W with bonnet stripes

:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rossi said:
Not sure what I'd do if mine came early, but it would be really hard not to go and get it.

Don't forget to post some pictures I still haven't seen a HB/W with bonnet stripes

:D
I was the same until I recieved the phone call, then it all got too much and thought what the hell. I always thought I would get my self a private plate, so thought i'll get one then it won't matter.

I've got to take my private plate certificate to the garage when I receive it (hopefully Friday), so I'll take some photos then. Hopefully it will be at the garage then & they will have stuck the stripes on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hiya,

Finally had 15th oct confirmed of our as our collection date, the car is due in with Cotswold Hereford on the 10th Oct.

Can't wait only 68 days to go!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
dino_smith
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing