MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone had heard any whispers on any new bits ? As there are 2 new colours for the S, is the standard range gonna get a look in as far as new colours go ? The powder blue pic which shows up now and again seems to be a 'lost colour' ! Surely someone must know ? I have to nail my final decision soon, if I get wind of new colours just after I'm gonna be a bit mad !
Like the look of he glovebox....any idea when it'll become standard fit ?
Or any news really ??!!

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jcuthell,
Don't suppose you know of any pics of red/purple colour.....is it similar to the morello cherry offered by Rover on the classic mini ?
As for white the two designers on the mini web-cast seemed to think that it was the cars best colour !
Still on the fence colur-wise,andI have to decide sometime !
Help ! more info, more pics !

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mmmmm not bad..tho from that pic it looks kinda brown !
Like all colours needs to be seen in the flesh.
I'm still tempted with yellow, although slightly put off by possible residuals ! but hey it's my car so I'm gonna have what I want ! So at the mo yellow and white roof. Probably with chili but would like to see pics of yellow/white with white chili wheels.....but am tempted by those 17s...
Boy this guy is piccy ?!
Any ideas where I may find pics of yellow/white with white chili wheels ? The one in the metal bound brochure has had more touch ups than Jordan !

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So besides brown and white, surley there must be some 'better' colours due ? I mean the lauch colours are fine, and yellow is still my first choice. But would be tempted by a new colour ! but that ain't gonna bew brown and definitely not white !
Surely this is a ploy to make us all order the S in it's new super duper paint schemes..?

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have heard about gold come to think of it...!
Wow what choice ! Not only do we get white and a sort of brown but gold as well ! No doubt pink and lime green will be offered too...!
Please, please some news of some colours we DO want !

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Likely given the new colours that are coming...!
I'm pinning my hopes on lime green (a la Seat and VW) and even battleship grey (akin to primer).
Come on please !
A decent colur is for life, not just for the S !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.