MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I've posted on a couple of forums, main one being ausmini, before I realised mini2 had an Aussie section.

I recently purchased an R56 2007 Cooper S Chilli with 9000km on the clock from BMW Sydney and am loving it! Prior to this I was driving an Alfa 147. Day after I bought it someone opened their door and put a pretty bad chip and scratch across the drivers door and rear quarter (pics at the bottom) so if anyone can recommend the best way to fix this without any panel beating please let me know :)

Dark Silver with Black roof and Chrome Mirrors.

Factory options include:
Comfort Access
Bluetooth Integration & Front Armrest
Park Distance Control (PDC)
Navigation System with PDC display
Double glass sunroof
Chrome Line Interior
Chrome Line Exterior
Visibility pack, Automatic Xenons & Rain Sensor
Lounge Leather

I'd post pics but It won't allow me without having 5 posts or more?

I'm looking forward to the experience of owning one of these truly amazing vehicles. Only had 1 minor issue with it so far - that being an annoying intermittent Low Brake Fluid warning which comes on for 5 seconds and then will disappear for days or weeks at a time - have scheduled to have a look at this on the 21st. Service costs have me worried though as I got quoted $350 for an oil change? That's just crazy.

Damage

·
Gone Outside To Play
72 Posts
Nice MCS!

..... Day after I bought it someone opened their door and put a pretty bad chip and scratch across the drivers door and rear quarter.....
Sorry to see that, it is so annoying ppl would do that... really p*** me off...

·
tag, you're It
461 Posts
Welcome to Mini Frashed

Hope you find the Mini more fun than the 147.

Are you Sydney based?
Get to together / drives are regular events with us.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys

Definitely loving the MCS more than the 147. It was a beautiful car but it gave me endless problems, which is why I got rid of it.

Yeh, I'm in Sydney. St George area. Would def be interested in a meet up.

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
lovely lookin mcs! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts