MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello People, its been on the cards for ages now and I finally got it! Wot do u think? It was made by a company called X-act Developments, If u want contact details PM me, dont wana advertise on the site for free! I had to get a One Diesel Valence and cut the trim as the standard Cooper cut-out was too high and looked silly! Sounds Amazing!

Cheers - Andy
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Hello People, its been on the cards for ages now and I finally got it! Wot do u think? It was made by a company called X-act Developments, If u want contact details PM me, dont wana advertise on the site for free! I had to get a One Diesel Valence and cut the trim as the standard Cooper cut-out was too high and looked silly! Sounds Amazing!

Cheers - Andy
looks good, is it stainless ? how much did it cost ? :)
 

·
so it is.....
Joined
·
3,302 Posts
It looks really well. When i was ordering my car i was offered the schnizter twin tail pipe exhaust but i went for the cooper works sports exhaust instead, which has a fabulous sound, but kinda wish i had of went with twins. Ah well!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, its stainless from the cat and it retails for about £600! sounds alot, but its good quality and the mufflers are something to do with TVR! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Yeah, its stainless from the cat and it retails for about £600! sounds alot, but its good quality and the mufflers are something to do with TVR! :p
Just wondering where you are from? Saw white mini with black stripes in Kent (where i live) the other day :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robfenn said:
Just wondering where you are from? Saw white mini with black stripes in Kent (where i live) the other day :)
Hiya, i live near dartford in kent, urself? Thanks for the compliments people, about that aero kit, do they make a plain aero rear bumper for the diesel like the standard bumper?

Andy
 

·
Lights are on but...
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Hiya, i live near dartford in kent, urself? Thanks for the compliments people, about that aero kit, do they make a plain aero rear bumper for the diesel like the standard bumper?

Andy
Don't think so, but if you every look at the Aero kit properly (I've fitted 2 kits myself) its going to look a mes if you try cutting into it. You'd need to cut the new side then re cut the original side to match, then a respray at the least.

The problem...well not really a problem...with the aero is that the bumpers are one piece items. Where as the originals, you can remove all the black plastic, on the Aero its all one piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Hiya, i live near dartford in kent, urself? Thanks for the compliments people, about that aero kit, do they make a plain aero rear bumper for the diesel like the standard bumper?

Andy
I live in Sidcup, so not far away.

-Rob
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top