MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello People, its been on the cards for ages now and I finally got it! Wot do u think? It was made by a company called X-act Developments, If u want contact details PM me, dont wana advertise on the site for free! I had to get a One Diesel Valence and cut the trim as the standard Cooper cut-out was too high and looked silly! Sounds Amazing!

Cheers - Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Hello People, its been on the cards for ages now and I finally got it! Wot do u think? It was made by a company called X-act Developments, If u want contact details PM me, dont wana advertise on the site for free! I had to get a One Diesel Valence and cut the trim as the standard Cooper cut-out was too high and looked silly! Sounds Amazing!

Cheers - Andy
looks good, is it stainless ? how much did it cost ? :)

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
It looks really well. When i was ordering my car i was offered the schnizter twin tail pipe exhaust but i went for the cooper works sports exhaust instead, which has a fabulous sound, but kinda wish i had of went with twins. Ah well!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, its stainless from the cat and it retails for about £600! sounds alot, but its good quality and the mufflers are something to do with TVR! :p

·
Registered
413 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Yeah, its stainless from the cat and it retails for about £600! sounds alot, but its good quality and the mufflers are something to do with TVR! :p
Just wondering where you are from? Saw white mini with black stripes in Kent (where i live) the other day :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robfenn said:
Just wondering where you are from? Saw white mini with black stripes in Kent (where i live) the other day :)
Hiya, i live near dartford in kent, urself? Thanks for the compliments people, about that aero kit, do they make a plain aero rear bumper for the diesel like the standard bumper?

Andy

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
MiniOnd said:
Hiya, i live near dartford in kent, urself? Thanks for the compliments people, about that aero kit, do they make a plain aero rear bumper for the diesel like the standard bumper?

Andy
Don't think so, but if you every look at the Aero kit properly (I've fitted 2 kits myself) its going to look a mes if you try cutting into it. You'd need to cut the new side then re cut the original side to match, then a respray at the least.

The problem...well not really a problem...with the aero is that the bumpers are one piece items. Where as the originals, you can remove all the black plastic, on the Aero its all one piece.

·
Registered
413 Posts
MiniOnd said:

Andy
I live in Sidcup, so not far away.

-Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
robfenn
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing