MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just a quick note to say that if you have a diesel R56, the original design of strut brace does not fit. I ordered one and GTT were surprised that it did not fit. But, they are looking at what is needed to re-design it and I am hoping to get a new version in a week or so. I am expecting the re-design to fit and to see the benefits in cornering that come from tightening up the front end. If it works half as well as the fitting of (non-GTT) strut braces on my Z4 and M3 I shall be very pleased.

And here is the Dooperised GTT brace, fitted to my car today. Instant improvement in steering feel (and looks pretty good!).

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
omg. that strut brace is so sexy. i saw one on a clubby at Bingley this weekend and i must say, its the nicest strut brace i have ever seen. on any car, enywhere! it really dominates the engine bay and is totally worth the money! ill have to save my pennies for one coz after seeing it in the flest i HAVE to have one

·
Registered
5 Posts
aahhhh that will be mine;):cool:

well pleased with it, gives more precise turn in and it feels a lot tighter through the steering wheel. It also helped win me the pride of ownership at bingley;);)

heres a couple of pics

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hi, we can still offer them at £229+vat...just mention Mini 2 offer. We have in stock.
Regards Roland GTT

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any chance of a picture of the strut brace in red please Roland?

Will be ringing you this week to order one...just need to decide on the colour! :puzzled:

Thanks!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts