MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Delivery to germany

Hi Roland,

i asked several times on your homepage for this kit.

Do you deliver it to germany?
Price ....

I´m very interested!!!!

Thanks

Michael

OK! You have answered. Thanks a lot!!!! I order it today.

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Ok Guys, we finally have all the parts in stock to clear the backlog of orders (thanks)
plus enough parts for another 10 kits if anybody else is interested in one......:smile: :cool: ?
We redesigned the 'spring to airbox location' from the original prototype design. We now use 3 small black plastic (to match airbox:cool: ) shouldered anchors- Looks neat & easier to fit aswell.
We have just completed detailed fitting instructions + step by step photographs for simple DIY fittment.
-Kits going out Monday at the latest :smile:
Best Regards Roland Gt Tuning :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Roland,

What are the dimensions of this filter?

roland2003 said:
The element has a built in O ring type sealing surface that moulds (within reason) to contour changes. We did check in a darkroom (the toilet :eek: )by shining a maglite from outside in & inside out to see if any light (gap) existed, and was ok. However we may put a small localised smear of silicon sealant right in the corner for a belt & braces fit.
Regards Roland:smile:

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
MiniBimmer said:
Hello
Somebody tried?
Opinions?

Roland2003: do you have in stock?

Best Regards

I have this fitted to my car. Definatly gives a little bit more ooomph, and a slightly meatier induction/supercharger sound also.

Very stealthy. Defiantly worth the money as far as mods go.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
MiniBimmer said:
Hello
Thanks for answer me Tonyt3.
If Roland GTT will have in Stock I go to buy.

Best Regards

No problems. You'll need something to cheer you up by 6pm Saturday anyway....;)

Come on England!

·
MINI Walking Association
52 Posts
Works great (no pun intended)

MiniBimmer said:
Hello
Somebody tried?
Opinions?

Roland2003: do you have in stock?

Best Regards
Picked one up two weeks ago, very simple DYI project with good instructions. Having a washable filter alone is worth it, gives me more reason to get under the hood.

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hyperblu I did send you 2 pm's answering this question with the info direct from the element manufacturer. Anyway here it is again ...99% filtration @ 2.8 Microns. There are also 4 TUV certificates of type approval including ISO9001 and KBA , also another from General Motors ;copies of which are in their catalogue .
Regards Roland GTT:smile:

Matt... If the Dinan box is of the same dimensions as JCW ,then yes it will fit. TBH I've never seen the Dinan over here.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts