MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
only the brave!
1,249 Posts
that and some left handed screw drivers to take the airbox to bits with!!!

Just didnt know whether it would worth while using a instant gasket sealant, instead of silicone

·
Registered
201 Posts
GTT Hyb Air filter

Hi, Roland

This looks like a nice peace of kit..
I see you said this has the same filter element as the GTT ram cold air but with out the internal ram pipe work. Could the element with the internal pipe be placed in the JCW Air box?.
Also could you give me the cost for supplying and fitting this along with the 3% crank pulley

Thanks
Chris Porter

·
MINI 2 Sponsor GT Tuning
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hi Chris, thanks for the enquiry. The internal Ram Pipe of the GTT Cold Ram cannot be utilized with the GTT/JCW Filter upgrade,for that you need to change to the complkete Cold Ram Kit.
GTT Crank Pulley ,plus new drive belt plus GTT/JCW filter supplied & fitted...£398+vat.
best regards Roland GTT:smile:

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi Roland
i am looking at this hybrid airbox, but i don understand one thing,
right now i am using the stock box for a 03 r53 does that mean i need a jcw box and other parts to use your hybrid box? or is it just a direct raplace with my stock box and just cover the filter with my stock box cover?
Cheers
Alex

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
i am looking at this hybrid airbox, but i don understand one thing,
right now i am using the stock box for a 03 r53 does that mean i need a jcw box and other parts to use your hybrid box? or is it just a direct raplace with my stock box and just cover the filter with my stock box cover?
This is NOT a hybrid airbox, it is a replacement for the filter in the JCW airbox.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts