MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MINI 2 Sponsor GT Tuning
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys , we now produce 'in house ' our own wheel spacers for the Mini. Fits all models and also Gen 2 cars. We felt the current available sizes were to widely spaced , so have 'filled in the gaps.':smile:
6mm ... Our thinest spacer and is 'plain flat disc type'
12mm... Our t'hinest possible' spigoted spacer (hubcentric ) that can be made for the Mini.
Other sizes are 15mm....19mm and 22mm.
Prices are :-
6mm.. £34+vat pair
12mm...£59+vat pair
15mm ..£69+vat [pair
19mm...£79+vat pair
22mm...£89+vat pair
Best Regards Roland GTT

·
Boosted
480 Posts
What would the price be with your longer nuts bundled in?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Guys , we now produce 'in house ' our own wheel spacers for the Mini. Fits all models and also Gen 2 cars. We felt the current available sizes were to widely spaced , so have 'filled in the gaps.':smile:
6mm ... Our thinest spacer and is 'plain flat disc type'
12mm... Our t'hinest possible' spigoted spacer (hubcentric ) that can be made for the Mini.
Other sizes are 15mm....19mm and 22mm.
Prices are :-
6mm.. £34+vat pair
12mm...£59+vat pair
15mm ..£69+vat [pair
19mm...£79+vat pair
22mm...£89+vat pair
Best Regards Roland GTT
i'm interested for a complete set of of spacers + long studs to suit, can you supply a set of locking studs as well?. I'm just after a more aggressive look for the car & wonder how wide i can go with the standard 17" bullets with 215X40X17 tyres fitted??

·
MINI 2 Sponsor GT Tuning
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys, you need to specify whether you are using MI2 (early type) or the later M14 ultra fine thread.
M12..£2.95+vat.....
M14..£4.50+ vat per bolt.
We have long lockers in M12 but not M14. Please tel 01258 455545 to order or any further questions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
pictures of spacers

Hi Roland, is it possible to post pictures of how the different spacers look on the Mini's or of somewhere I can find them. For myself I would like to see how far I can go out with my 18's Works wheels..

·
MINI 2 Sponsor GT Tuning
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi, no pics but i would recommend the the 12 or 15mm versions.
best regards Roland gtt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Roland

I am going to fit a set of JCW R113 wheels on my Mini Cooper (R50) from 2002.

Since the ET is 52 mm, the wheels need to be moved further out. For that purpose I need a complete set of spacers for both the front and the rear.

Can you give me a price on a set of 4 spacers (12 mm) including 16 bolts that will fit. On top of this I need to know the shippingcost to Denmark.

Looking forward to hear form you.

Best regards
Henrik

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
I would guess at £194.11 + shipping... ^ ;)

What size of the spacers that your doing have the lip on the hub ? is it the 12mm and thicker versions ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts