MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone know anything about the new aux ipod adapter now available at bmw mini uk? Doesn't seem to be much info about it anywhere. Just know that it's installed in the glove box. Can you control playlists the same as the US version?

cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
if anyone can shed any light on this i'd really like to know whats happening with it also. Im getting an ipod very soon and this adapther thingy is the main reason why. Also are there any other good quality non official adaptors worth considering?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I've just put the denison icelink in. Looks great, and because the majority of the components are non mini specific, you can transfer it to your next car for minimum cost....:cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does the Denison Ice link cradle affix directly on a separately-puchased ProClip mount? I'm assuming here that the cradle does not have a MINI-specific mount included...

·
Registered
88 Posts
So getting back to the original thread, does anyone have any info on the official ipod connection for the Mini? e.g official description, price, part no, etc?

Maybe the regulars on here who work at dealers could help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.