MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting 5 months exactlly we picked the little beast up today.What a drag this last week has been! But its definately worth the wait :D

Its EB/W with panoramic, chilli pack,visibility,cd.
After a few breif miles it feels very urgent and the sound of the super chger sounds more lower pitched than i thought it would but louder, the build and finish are superb on the car.
Cant wait to drive it over some twisty roads.
I'll get some piccys up some time.

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
EBW_170 said:
Well after waiting 5 months exactlly we picked the little beast up today.What a drag this last week has been! But its definately worth the wait :D

Its EB/W with panoramic, chilli pack,visibility,cd.
After a few breif miles it feels very urgent and the sound of the super chger sounds more lower pitched than i thought it would but louder, the build and finish are superb on the car.
Cant wait to drive it over some twisty roads.
I'll get some piccys up some time.

well done.........enjoy, picked my 05MCS EB/W up today too :) ..........agree with the comments re the supercharger.............exhaust sounds sweet too

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have done a few more miles today,It just seems better every time i go out in it.
The g/box has suprised me though,very close ratios and the car just wants to fly its very hard to keep the speed down when needed,30mpg aswell.

The cornering is great,other cars are just too slow! they just get in the way of havin fun in the twisties!the full cornering potential must be devastating :D

Enjoy your S's. :eb: :dark:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
EBW_170 said:
The cornering is great,other cars are just too slow! they just get in the way of havin fun in the twisties! ...full cornering potential must be devastating... :D
Exactly, EBW_170!

Welcome. Congrats. Enjoy! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts