MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, my first post on this forum though have been browsing for a while....so great info on here so thanks!!

I may well be returning to the MINI fold having previously had a MCS DS/Black. Was very glad to see it go :mad: !!

Due to a change of cars within the household am now thinking of getting my first convertible which I am getting excited about.

Been reading about the potential autoheadlights & front centre armrest (both have on my current car & love) and wondered if they will be coming to UK cars soon. I am thinking of ordering now for a March '05 delivery.

My potential spec is.....

DS, black leather & ? blue hood
Black bonnet stripes
Chilli with Bullet alloys
Auto A/C
6CD
Folding mirrors
HFS
MFSW
Visibility
Single CD
Sat Nav
Wind deflector
? JCW when available

Also like Hyper Blue but 2 of my friends have ordered this so 3 of them would be a bit sad!!

Not seen a DS with blue hood, any comments?

;)

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Hello and welcome to MINI2.:)

Blue Hood and Black Stripes not sure on that one how about Black Hood and Black Stripes with spots now that would look sooooo good.:)

You've still specced a nice Cabrio though.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking on the configurator black stipes looks good with DS & if go for them would likely go for black roof. Not seen any pics of DS with blue top & hard to tell from the MINI configurator....

When the dealer gets back from his hols shall be going out for a test drive which am looking forward to!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
nat
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing