MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I thought I would use the first post to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to the forum. I discovered this wonderful site yesterday while googling for all things MINI. Unfortunately for me, I am not a MINI owner, I own a Honda Civic that is eight years old. A good solid ride for sure but no MINI.

I am trying to find out all I can about the MINIs since I have never been up close to one. If you live in Florida, you might have caught me drooling over your ride from afar as I'm always pointing out every MINI I spot. Shameful, I know. Hopefully, within the next year or so with grad school nearing an end I can drool and point to a MINI in my driveway.

:cool:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Welcome :)

Do you live near Wiltshire??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Country Man

I just joined the forum today 12-13-12. I have a 2012 Countryman that I purchased in Nov. 2011. Went on line and built it like I wanted and love it. The only problem I have had is a auto window issue but the dealer fixed it and I haven't had any more issues with it. I have been on long trips and short trips and have had no problems at all. Is there anyone else that has a countryman and how do you like yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts