MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've been visiting the MINI2 site since it first went active, and have now become a member because I am due to pick up my new '02' reg MINI Cooper on the 1st of March! My spec is:

Mini Cooper - Chili Pack
Chili Red Body / White Roof and Mirrors / Silver Wheels
ASC+T / Alarm / Air Con / Computer / Heated Jets & Mirrors
MiniDisc BOOST

It's currently at Thorne and should be at the dealer next week for PDI. I can't wait!

I've not had a Mini since my first car, which was a 1979 1100 Clubman saloon. I was so pleased when the new MINI was launched because at last I can have that same driving experience in a modern car. I haven't stopped grininig since my first test drive back in August!

Fans of old Mini and new MINI who have a DVD player should check out Duke's DVD titled 'MINI' (http://www.dukevideo.com/products/3175.htm). It has footage of the MINI Cooper and One. The documentry is very good, starting with the launch of MINI at Paris, following the whole Mini story and finishing off with footage of a new Red/White MINI Cooper. I don't have anything to do with Duke - I just thought it was a good DVD!

Simon

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Simon Daw said:
Hi

I've been visiting the MINI2 site since it first went active, and have now become a member because I am due to pick up my new '02' reg MINI Cooper on the 1st of March!....
Welcome to MINI2! Until someone else claims it, you might just win the "longest lurking award"! :D :D :D :D You've done your first post, so don't stop now! :p

Congratulations on your new Cooper - you'll have it in less than 2 weeks now. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts