MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just placed a order for a new Mini Countryman (F60) in Island Blue. I've been told that the car is scheduled to go into production around mid-April, with expected delivery towards end of May.

Let's see how it goes!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've received an email that the F60 has been allocated a VIN and will be going into production soon. Not sure how long the car will take to be produced but I believe its being manufactured in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
F57 Convertible

I've just had the message today advising my shiny new Mini is in production and a VIN has been allocated. I ordered it on 8th April 2019 and can't wait till it arrives!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Mini

Picked up the new car yesterday. Loving the new ride!

Took just under 6 weeks from order to pick up. When I placed the order, I was told it would be arrive on week of 13th May.
:cool::cool:Wow! It looks gorgeous!! I haven't received any further update since 25th April when I was told it was being built ::frown:: I am very impatient about these things too!!:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow brilliant, lovely colour in the blue our original Mini Countryman 2012 is in that colour, we ordered new Mini Countryman in light white with black roof, hubby picked the colour, can’t wait to get it, ordered 19th April & they said due in 28th June, sooo long away 😏 hoping it’s sooner like yours 🙏🏻

Picked up the new car yesterday. Loving the new ride!

Took just under 6 weeks from order to pick up. When I placed the order, I was told it would be arrive on week of 13th May.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts