MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Guys and Girls im hoping someone could answer this for me > About a month and a half ago there was a post to go into a group buy for the new Mini armrest not available until Jan for a great price i got on the list and got emailed the info to send but i havent heard anything yet???? what do u think happened ? any info would be appreciated :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered one and received it about 3 weeks ago. I like it alot. You can still use rear cupholder but if you have a big drink like A Big Gulp it probably wont fit. Easy installation took about 5 minutes all you have to do is remove 2 screws from the back of each seat track and that is it. He is having another group buy there are posts on NAM and Motoringfile. :cool:

·
Registered
188 Posts
MiniSMan said:
hey Guys and Girls im hoping someone could answer this for me > About a month and a half ago there was a post to go into a group buy for the new Mini armrest not available until Jan for a great price i got on the list and got emailed the info to send but i havent heard anything yet???? what do u think happened ? any info would be appreciated :confused:

Chances are your info was not recieved. Luckily there is another buy going on, check out motoringfile.com and email Alex ( the guy doing the group buy) and you could ask him about it yourself to make sure it's still not lost in the mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.