MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to a new mini body kit that lets you have matching fender flares Newminiparts.com

The price is outrageous though:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
yes R1 is right. It is made by MS DESIGN :cool: :cool: they've done some amazing bodykits over the years & just check out those chrome mirrors :cool: :cool:
 

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
smiffy said:
yes R1 is right. It is made by MS DESIGN :cool: :cool: they've done some amazing bodykits over the years & just check out those chrome mirrors :cool: :cool:
Chrome mirrors are quite cheap : € 92.70

I have emailed them to ask about shipping to the uk..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
monsta said:


Chrome mirrors are quite cheap : € 92.70

I have emailed them to ask about shipping to the uk..
How much is that in GBP :confused: :confused: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
It looks like nice body kit apart from what looks like to be little screw holes or something on the arches. Are these there just for show or do they actually do something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
batemano said:
It looks like nice body kit apart from what looks like to be little screw holes or something on the arches. Are these there just for show or do they actually do something?
Perhaps its trying to be like a Proton GTI :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top