MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have now been waiting over 6 weeks for my very first mini and I can can't wait and I have just been told that I will be ready in the next week.....:biggrin:

I have the mini madness big time and I have now lost my mind waiting!!!!

I think I went over the top on the options as I have added everything to it that the dealer could put on it ££££££:eek:

The list is big breath.......

Midnight black Clubbie D
Black carbon lounge sports seats
Chilli Pack
Sports Pack
Visibility pack
Sun roof
Darkened Glass
Heated seats
Dark Grey colour line
17" web spoke two tone wheels
Fog Lights
TV function
Sat Nav
Bi-Xeon
Body Kit
Media Pack
Chequered - Roof, Side Mirrors, Rear View, Scuttles, Dash, Entry Strips
The list goes on for 3 pages!!!!!!

Once I have I will post a few pics for you guys to see... I hope to see all you clubbies out on the road in the next few days.......:D

Laters Guys and Girls

J:nice:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, over 25k......Ahhh But well worth the money, Just been told it will be ready next week for sure!!!

·
Stooey
87 Posts
Blimey, thats a full spec. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Obviously depriciation of options is not an issue for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!

If you are using an ipod with your sat-nav system with the BMW y-cable ... could you keep me posted that it works perfectly fine. Mine has a hissing sound while switching tracks and MINI in Australia still can't resolve the issue.

Cheers!

Enjoy the Clubbie!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys,

I have been told all parts are being fitted this week so will upload some pic's end of next week if i can get myself out of the car....lol

Yep I have been a very lucky boy my late mother left me some money and she loved minis so I thought I would get one full loaded in memory of the best mum in the world.

I will let you know about the ipod sat-nav system also have upgrade sound hk system so don't know if that will help the problem or not but will keep you informed!!

Later Minimaniacs!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhhhhhhh.... Just been told it will be 2 weeks as some parts are on back order from Germany......I am going nuts waiting I have no finger nails left!!!!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I have the same feeling... getting mine next week or week after that or any time before end of the month.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It sucks this waiting game......Hope to get it next weekend hope we both get them by the end of the month!!!!lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
THIS THREAD IS NOTHING WITHOUT PICS !!

Look forward to seeing it... nice and new mmmmm !!!!

I have seen a John Cooper S Works Clubman down near my in-laws... if its still there next time we go visit.... I'm going for a look !! LOL...

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
One question - what does the sports pack bring?
I thought it might give the JCW body kit or painted arches?
I thought it was the Aero kit, painted arches and black wheels...

OP's car appears to have the Aero kit, but plastic arches, and wheels upgraded beyond Sports Pack level. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
minicore
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing