MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am currently looking at getting the New Mini Cooper D - total price inc chilli pack and options £18,000.

If i was to take this out on Mini select over 3 years (or 4) with a deposit of around £500, what repayments am i looking at each month?? (Have a good/excellent credit rating)

Also, how do people find dealing with the limited leg room in the rear and limited boot space??

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
I thought dealers only took a min of £1000 deposit now?
Based on only a £500 deposit over 4 years, also mileage depends on value too, I would say £380-£440. I think personal circumstances do vary what rate they could give you.

As long as it's just you and your partner, the boot space is not a problem. I had a S for a while carrying about a 1 year old, but I have gone back to being practical for a bit with a 3 series now.

·
settling in nicely
246 Posts
i bought a MCD in July (value at time of Select quote was 17k but then it went up a bit...), the select option I was offered was £4,000 deposit, then £250/month for 3 years. MGFV was £8,000. This meant that if i wanted to buy the car after the three years were up, I would have paid £21k in total for it, £5k more than the list price. I wasn't happy with that so I financed it by a personal loan instead. If i didn't want to keep it at the end, I might as well have leased.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have almost identical arrangements. My cooper D was £17500 and I put down a £500 deposit , select over 4 years. My repayments are £347 a month but it depends on your mileage - mine will be high so that affects the monthly bill. Better off getting a proper quote from the dealer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts