MINI Cooper Forum banner

701 - 709 of 709 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here is my Mini Cooper S! iv said hello on the other "hello" section so you might have seen me there! Currently doing a trip around europe in her so if anyone is around france,spain,netherlands or belgium then give us a toot!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just picked up a 2007 mini cooper s so far its been a blast . Its my wife's daily driver we have had a hiccup with the sunroof but its fix able.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New mini owner! 2007 MCS. Bought it and left the country so haven't driven it properly other than test drive, but excited for when i head back home next week.:big_grin: will update with better pics when i get back.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Had mine since April but only just signed up, got a private plate as a belated Xmas gift, it’s a 2010 car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

Hey everyone,
I bought a 2011 Mini Cooper S 6 speed convertible with 42,00 miles on it for my mother. It has the N-18 engine and everyone she has showed it to love it. I always join a forum that has members that have the same or similar car. I checked out all the Mini forums and this looked like the best one. I am surprised at all the features of this car. It idles like a sewing machine, the interior is top of the line. It has so many extras. It is top notch!

Attachments

701 - 709 of 709 Posts
About this Discussion
708 Replies
296 Participants
1bert1
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing