MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short note to you folks in Chicagoland:

Upon driving to O'Hare following a business trip, I spied a beautiful silver Mini parked up against BWW's midwest headquarters just outside Chicago (Shaumberg, I believe) just off the toll road (Route 90).

Well, I don't have to tell you I made a U-turn as quickly as I could safely do so and high-tailed back there with a camera, snapping away like a fool. The car had no registration and appeared to have little or no mileage. It was a Eurospec car as evidenced by its big, beautiful 240 km centrally mounted speedo. I flew out of O'Hare clutching my camera with a smile on my face bigger than Lake Michigan.

So, any of you readers out there in the Chicagoland area can be among the first to see a new Mini Cooper! It's probably still there right now!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks Peter,

I'm one of those chicago guys you're talking about. I'll have to drive out to the BMW regional office the next time I rent a car for the weekend (my lease on my previous car came due December 31st so instead of buying a car I'm taking public transportation until I get my MINI---hope it's soon). Got a call from the dealer a day or two ago about picking colors/options but have had a hard time getting in touch with him. Hopefully he'll have some good news about having a silver MINI available to view from BMW's regional office.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts