MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live very close to the mini factory in Oxford, and this morning 6 mini estates i guess the clubman, were spotted by my mother driving through the village. they were pretty much all taped up from front door backwards. sadly no pictures....

·
ADAMSMINI
48 Posts
We live very close to the mini factory in Oxford, and this morning 6 mini estates i guess the clubman, were spotted by my mother driving through the village. they were pretty much all taped up from front door backwards. sadly no pictures....

i also have seen them drivin passsd me as i work next door to mini in oxford i have seen where they store there cars and now sat in one who gave us spicel access to see them but no photos again but was taken all mobile phones off me when given access .but look fab and i like the new doors but the back door are a bit wired but i will gorw on people .

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts

i also have seen them drivin passsd me as i work next door to mini in oxford i have seen where they store there cars and now sat in one who gave us spicel access to see them but no photos again but was taken all mobile phones off me when given access .but look fab and i like the new doors but the back door are a bit wired but i will gorw on people .
Cracking spell-checker, Gromit!

·
Niles' ex
6,616 Posts
Saw some sheetmetal bodies--hood, frame, doors fitted, but no interior, motor, windows or chassis while on the factory tour last Wednesday night. Also saw racks of roof panels (with & with out sunroofs), tailgates (!) & rear quarter panels, all awaiting assembly.

very :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Spotted one going the other way today between Amersham and Beaconsfield.

Looked good on the road. Back was taped up from what was seen in the wing mirror.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts