MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I recently took possession of a new mini 5 door. I absolutely love it. However, I have a bit of time to cancel the additional packages I was talked into signing. What are your opinions ?
Excess wear and tear - I take great care of my vehicles, but have haggled with car companies over very minor issues before (unless I signed a new lease).
Tire protection - these sound expensive to replace. My finance guy said 1500 Canadian for one new wheel and rim?
Replacement cost - do I really need this on a lease along with the gap insurance ?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my F56 less then 2 weeks ago. I too got the excessive wear and tear, but thinking of returning it. My lease is for 3 years and I have taken good care of my last cars (not minis). Yes, they had minor scratches and a few small door dings, but all of which would be covered under the standard lease. It was the extended coverage of the tires that made me get it, but i have a feeling i will be okay after 3 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Slumpey
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing