MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As reported today in the latest news update, the mini one and the cooper will be able to add a few more options and colors. Of real interest to me are the new bodyskirts.

Does anyone know where we can see pictures of these skirts. I gotta havem!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miniac,

shouldaknown that you would have the goods.

whooooowheee! I like this option alot!

Thanks. :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi!

Maybe you want to have a look at my gallery, I already have the bodykit fitted (except the rear bumper, I don't like it)

Cheers, Mini-Fan

·
Registered
48 Posts
the miniskirts not only looks good but i think it is much easier to clean than the present black plastic ones. i noticed that i have to scrub hard on the black plastic to remove dried mud/earth and even then there are some traces (and i am not a maniac) and finally spray a layer of those autoglym products.
any comments?
(pardon, if i put it in the forum):eek:

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
Ok, I know that the body kit looks good but I just feel that its a bad idea (from the buyers point of view) for BMW to offer a body kit as an option. You normally buy bodykits to make your car look individual as well as even better looking, but if a bodykit comes as an option in the first place, many more people would be inclined to get it, thus reducing the individuality of it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Caution Painted Body Skirts!!

Just a word of caution about those painted bodyskirts!
Our cooper has only done 3000 miles but on close inspection the plastic skirts have already got signs of stonechip damage towards the rear (near Wheels)However this is easy to hide with some of that back to black stuff.
I personally love the paited body skirts but wouldn't have them fitted because I think they would start to look tatty pretty quickly.

But Hey! Thats just my opinion, love the spoilers though!!
:)

·
Registered
374 Posts
If there's one car that doesn't need parking distance control it must be the Mini.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts