MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

I Have ordered a 05 MCS and still have the option to change spec if need be. I know i want a dark silver body color but in not to sure about the roof in body color of black. Has anybody got any pic's of there MCS in both so i can make a decision.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
I have a DS/B Cooper S-Looks mint with Tints-Pics in my gallery :D
You cant go wrong with either White or black roof tbh-But I would get black so the windows can be done!

·
Mini Madness
341 Posts
It's got to be a black roof with DS - you know you want it.........

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
I too is getting a Cooper S in DS/B for delivery in Jan. Took me ages to decide between that and a body coloured roof but finally decided on black when I finialised the spec on Sunday.

·
A GinGer ******
108 Posts
yorkshire-sam said:
I too is getting a Cooper S in DS/B for delivery in Jan. Took me ages to decide between that and a body coloured roof but finally decided on black when I finialised the spec on Sunday.
I is too getting a MSC in DS/B but i'm waiting till march for mine as I want it on a 05 plate..

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks people.

Say no more decision made. Now i seen your MCS Chris i think it is going to make the wait to march worse.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just place my order at last Wed.... and wait for 05 Jan build, and expect to be delivery at Feb. The wait is killing me.. Luck you guys are in UK.
BTW, here is what I ordered: 05 CooperS 6spd (LSD). Electric Blue/White top/White S-lite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts