MINI Cooper Forum banner

New Mini owner and question on bumper parts!?

369 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Caveman
Hi, am a new Mini owner (not new..a Mini Clubman R 59 model..2009) and loving the car( had to replace the run flats with normal tyres..what a difference that has made!). I am trying to find out what the part is that is a plastic strip under the front bumper (picture below)..connects with a number of plastic studs to the underside of the bumper. Some of the plastic studs are missing and I am trying to find out what the part is called to order the correct studs. Anyone know? Thanks!


See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.