MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13,590 Posts
Hi all looking for advice on buying first Mini? I am looking at a 2011 mini s coupe with 45000 miles and there asking 11,295, I was thinking about offering 10,295 what do you think?
car sales at present is on its knees nothing really selling dealers have endless stock the pound is nose diving and all the new cars sales is very bad at moment then add the government approach to leaving the EU and most of cars in this country come from EU its a cash buyers market.

· Registered
193 Posts
car sales at present is on its knees nothing really selling dealers have endless stock the pound is nose diving and all the new cars sales is very bad at moment then add the government approach to leaving the EU and most of cars in this country come from EU its a cash buyers market.
Hi all looking for advice on buying first Mini? I am looking at a 2011 mini s coupe with 45000 miles and there asking 11,295, I was thinking about offering 10,295 what do you think?
It looks expensive to me (imho) I bought a 2011 Cooper (not S) 54k miles 12 months MOT recently for 5K. Have you looked on Motors dot co dot uk ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.