MINI Cooper Forum banner

161 - 180 of 257 Posts

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
I am registered with them but when I select the link it tell me that the area has been restricted and that I must be a premier member.

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
Glad to hear you got it sorted dude ;)

Just out of curiousity is there a way to have more than one icon (eg petrol station etc) displayed at the same time? Or is it just the one?

We need postcode entry in 27 !!!!! :D

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Postcode entry would be nice. :) I have yet to really play with it,but I will tomorrow as I have some running around to do. I'll let you know.

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
My trial version of Alcohol 120% has expired. Is there a way to burn the upgrade with Nero or do I have to bite the big one and pay for Alcohol?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Does anyone know if with the patch TMC still works? I have v26 which looks good but would still like TMC if that is still possible?

Totally off topic but Ihave a dog asleep on my feet, that is trying to tell me something. Bed I think?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, i just installed the update, it looks great and TMC still works. I had to buy alcohol 120% because nero burning didn't do the job.
Rob
(Holland)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Rakey said:
is that all the software that needs to be burned to disc?

I've downloaded that so now just burn it with that alchol software I am guessing?
Rakey If you already have v26 i.e. do you have the chequered flag at destination then yes.

I was worried about TMC not working but as confirmed by Rob it does still work ok. I had already bit the bullet and can confirm it does.

It is superb, the perspective view is awesome. Very distracting when driving thou, I'm sure that will lessen as the novelty factor wears off.

Anyone contemplating it, I wouldn't hesitate. Can't see any lessening in it's performance either.

Did read on the X5 site that BMW where stopping development on it, which I must say I find very hard to believe.:puzzled:

·
Registered
754 Posts
AprilWhine said:
My trial version of Alcohol 120% has expired. Is there a way to burn the upgrade with Nero or do I have to bite the big one and pay for Alcohol?
Someone on the X5 site suggested putting your system date back to a date within your initial trial period. Don't know if this will work, I must admit I would be surprised if it did but could save you $50.00?

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Well, I have played with it and really like it. I was surprised to see how smooth the graphics really were compared to the original. This is going to be a nice update when it is released.

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
aharte said:
Someone on the X5 site suggested putting your system date back to a date within your initial trial period. Don't know if this will work, I must admit I would be surprised if it did but could save you $50.00?
Thanks, I'll try that. :)

161 - 180 of 257 Posts