MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit on a 5-door Cooper S Sport yesterday, so lets see how this goes! The dealer told me to expect approximately 8 weeks for delivery, although I don't actually need it until 19 May (when my current car lease expires).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered new Mini Cooper F55 on 14th Jan and it was delivered into dealer yesterday! Similar to yourself not picking up till March

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I collect it tomorrow - it has been built and in storage for a few weeks - I hand back my old car today so had to wait until now to collect it.

As far as I can tell I have only seen one other Solaris Orange MINI on the road since I ordered mine - I hope it comes out as good as it looks in pictures and the one I saw.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I collect it tomorrow - it has been built and in storage for a few weeks - I hand back my old car today so had to wait until now to collect it.

As far as I can tell I have only seen one other Solaris Orange MINI on the road since I ordered mine - I hope it comes out as good as it looks in pictures and the one I saw.
I've seen a few and think they look great!! Are you able to upload a photo?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's looks more red in pictures - it is a bit orangier in the flesh. I am very pleased with it. The salesman said they hadn't sold many as people were a bit reluctant to jump in on a new colour but then said that lots of people had praised my car as it was sat on their forecourt waiting for me to collect.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow!! It's gorgeous!!!

I currently have a Volcanic Orange Cooper D, when I first got it you never saw any that colour and then there were loads, I think we are trend setters not followers, lol.

I'm now waiting on delivery of a convertible, in caribbean aqua and can't wait till it arrives!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts