MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ::smile::

I have just bought myself a little Roadster! Yes it's a ragtop, but it's super fun, and the Cooper S goes pretty well! :big_grin:

So here's the spec:

Sept 2012 Mini Cooper S Roadster (only got 7k miles)
Pepper white
Chilli pack
Sports Pack

I don't think it has any other extras apart from some chrome interior bits, and the lounge leather heated seats, which are so comfy!

I pick her up next week, but I have already decided I want to get the wheels re-painted in black or anthracite, or maybe just get some new wheels altogether! I'd like to know some sizes that will fit under there with no work.. I'm a deep dish wheel fan!

Here are some average pics I took from the dealers site, I'll get some decent photos done when she's here :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine arrived at the dealer today, hopefully I will get if for the weekend, so excited.
Mine won't be here till next week :(

Which options did you go for? I went for the JCW Sport Chili pack, colour line interior, heated seats, an armrest and the free colour! (Pepper white) I wish I had gone for Mini connect too though.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Eclipse grey, carbon black heated lounge leather, JCW Chili pack, chrome line interior, satellite garey colour line interior, visual boost radio.

I didn't spec it up, I actually went in to buy a used one!!!! I have a Cooper D Convertible and I have been spoilt as it has EVERYTHING apart from leather seats. I said I wanted grey or silver, Xenon's (as my standard lights are rubbish) Visual Boost.

I don't think it comes with an armrest, which I really like in my current one, I'll try and live without it, if not I'll get one fitted.

I will need to compromise on the bits my current one has over what the new one doesn't.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eclipse grey, carbon black heated lounge leather, JCW Chili pack, chrome line interior, satellite garey colour line interior, visual boost radio.

I didn't spec it up, I actually went in to buy a used one!!!! I have a Cooper D Convertible and I have been spoilt as it has EVERYTHING apart from leather seats. I said I wanted grey or silver, Xenon's (as my standard lights are rubbish) Visual Boost.

I don't think it comes with an armrest, which I really like in my current one, I'll try and live without it, if not I'll get one fitted.

I will need to compromise on the bits my current one has over what the new one doesn't.
Nice! I was torn between white silver and pepper white actually. Turns out I'm not going for the armrest, to retrofit it they quoted £366! No thanks! I love the lounge leather, but they didn't have one available with it :( That's the downside of buying a discontinued car, just had to take what they had left they came as close to my spec as poss! (I had a choice of 4 cars in the country..

If yours is already at the dealer, you should have it today or tomorrow? Mine arrives Thursday so fingers crossed they get it through it's pre-inspection quickly so I can have her for Friday - which is my Birthday too :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
I viewed it yesterday and I'm picking it up Friday so getting excited.

I think you can buy the armrest for about £146 and it's not that difficult to fit as I don't want the electrics for a phone cradle like like my current one. I'll see if I can live without it.

It has black stripes which don't show up much against the grey so I might change them for red and get the mirrors done to match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts