MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......... appears to be the front and/or rear badge off of the bonnet/boot. Had mine done on Saturday and it's gonna rush me(my insurance) £300! for a bonnet re-spray. :mad:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I recently saw a nice Cooper S with the rear emblem pulled off. The wee b*stards that do this should be hung up by their baldy half inchers!

·
Prospective Motorist
32 Posts
Stuff like this is why I'll be installing a looping video recorder connected to a reverse and front grill mounted set of cameras.

That and it'll make for some nifty race videos! :D
(as well as good insurance material in case of an accident) :eek:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
smurfn said:
I have had the rear badge stolen a while ago - $75 to replace, and recently the front emblem $50.

Luckily no damage to the paintwork either time.
Sorry to hear that.

I'm also sorry to hear that this stuff happens in other parts of the world not just the UK. I thought we were the only country which had such low lifes :mad:

·
That's a Gamble
110 Posts
Pass it on

When I was a bit younger, someone stole my beloved Golf's VW badge, well after the beastie boy thing, if it starts to become an epedemic, take it off yourself carefully until it stops, thus saving your paintwork from some cider fuelled T :bad: :bad: T and his screwdriver.

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
KenL said:
Sorry to hear that.

I'm also sorry to hear that this stuff happens in other parts of the world not just the UK. I thought we were the only country which had such low lifes :mad:
Unfortunately there are lowlifes all over the world :mad: It's just that some people are jealous of people that have what they don't so try to destroy things :mad:

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that mate... :mad:

It's very frustrating to know that there's such a bunch of scumbags out there that have funk all to do with their time only destroy personal property that we all work hard for.

Lavs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
ross-s
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing