MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are currently rectifying the last few teething problems!

Any questions please call us on 01234 343000!

Best regards,

Vecchio Engineering

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

We are now sorting out the last few teething problems for our new website. Consequently we have gone back to our old website for the next "several hours". I’ll keep you posted when it’s up and running! Then you’ll be able to enjoy.

Any questions please ask.

Kind regards,

Vecchio Engineering

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cracking website!
When going through to the checkout it give the option of adding a coupon code. Do you currently any 'live' coupon codes available or is this something that you will be offering over time?
Cheers
James

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cracking website!
When going through to the checkout it give the option of adding a coupon code. Do you currently any 'live' coupon codes available or is this something that you will be offering over time?
Cheers
James
Hello James,

Glad you like the new website. Over the remainder of this year continual changes will be made to the new website. A "discount" offer will become active at some point when we decide how to best reward customers.

Thanks,

Leo

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm getting an SSL error too, on Chrome - looks like your security certificate is for www.vecchio-engineering.co.uk while the website is on www.vecchio.co.uk - hope that helps! :)
Thanks for all your comments. Please, please, please post on here any thoughts, suggestions or problems about our website - no matter how trivial they may seem. I will keep this thread on-going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts