MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're ready for you Paul :p

The form registration last year didn't work - data was not correct as per the fields they had entered so we'd get silly things like post code in a name field. It was a pita so can we look at at least testing this first or even an alternative solution.

Momentum is really with us right now so the sooner we can get teh site up and registration possible the better. When do you think this will be ready by?

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
If I can give Woodmans the charity ball 2009 url for their next MQ that would help as I've only given them the url in GD for the moment. Their next MQ will be going to print shortly - I'll find out what the absolute deadline is but I've a feeling it will be by the end of this week.

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Psst....we really do need a website for all the previous Balls too. You know, to show all the piccies and all the gumph we put out etc. I really think this will help sell us too, people will see we are a serious (well, some of us are!) bunch of people raising serious money....we have a track record now you know!

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
I'm so pleased it wasn't just me who didn't know what MQ was Paul!

I thought we were going to try and get a website thingy with pages on (technical talk here you see!) so that we could add pics from previous Balls?

Who did the previous Ball websites then Paul??

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Mini quarterly - it's a small booklet thingy which comes out.......................... every few months :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts