MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.just had my black cooper s decked out with chequered roof and mirror caps at halliwell jones in warrington.it looks superb,but i now want to change the wheels,any suggestions. thanks dave.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
What wheels do you have now? Do you want the OEM look or modified/kevved?:)

·
MINI2 Rebirth
149 Posts
If you want to change the wheels it all depends on whether you want to for looks or for handling...
Plenty of threads on the subject, but basically an MCS rides and handles best on 16"s, although larger wheels look better to some tastes.
Have a look on the Mini classifieds section of this website, might be able to find yourself a second-hand bargain if your heart's not set on new ones...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 are very popular on here - they are also extremely light and reasonably priced.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Try and get tyres with a kerb protector built in - It extends the sidewall so the rim of your wheel is covered, preventing damage from kerbs. ;)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
SPECIAL OFFER FOUND!
Woolaston Mini (a sponsor) are offering ANY mini wheel and tyre set for £1200!;)
I'm not advertising for them, but I thought that this would be relevant for you if you wanted to stay OEM!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts