MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone, anytime, from anywhere, I know your out there 'cos I've seen your cars and if you'd like a little more Mini interaction than going to the shops then come and say hi. :)

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
If all else fails Joey,

Just come on over to the Aussie pages!!

We'll claim you... provided you have something good to offer us... like Russell Crowe:D

Todd

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,
I'd love to join you but once you've driven the South Island cicuit over here there's no going back, and I hear those Queensland police stick their arm inside you and pull out your internals for being 1% over the speed limit, is that right?

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
I was just visiting NZ (North Island). Great roads and people. Saw MINIs in the Auckland area, appeared to be Coopers, no S. Rare in Rotorua and Napier. Saw snow on that road though.!!!

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
speedynz said:
Thanks guys,
I'd love to join you but once you've driven the South Island cicuit over here there's no going back, and I hear those Queensland police stick their arm inside you and pull out your internals for being 1% over the speed limit, is that right?
Not Queensland but Victoria!! Where I'm from... we just had to get smarter... or just hope for the best!!

Do you know anything about a twin screw Supercharged IB/W mini in NZ... I think it was in the NZ targa? Anybody?

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
mooby
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing