MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER: Tapatalk NOT allowing me to update my profile, so will need to log onto website later and update!

New owner of an R55 Clubman. Bought it all in pieces, ohk, engine only in pieces, but yet to drive it as I need an engine transplant. #1&4 collapsed - so will explore engineering vs transplant.

This will in actual fact be my 2nd Mini. Few moons ago I gave away a Bullnose to a friend, so its gonna be interesting tinkering and driving the Cooper S.

I've loved the info and interactions on this forum which is I I decide to formally join & participate rather than watch from the sidelines only ;)

Sent from my ConeXis X1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wow impressive, you've done that with all the pieces you bought.

Wasn't sure what a bullnose was until I searched.

Morris bullnose? Cost alot of money to buy one in the UK.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow impressive, you've done that with all the pieces you bought.

Wasn't sure what a bullnose was until I searched.

Morris bullnose? Cost alot of money to buy one in the UK.
Well, here is what it really looked like when I saw it in the metal 7 days ago. Winter is upon us this side of the world, so this will give me some time to tinker on her a few hours a week as the sun sets after work over a cuppa soup.

Yeah, even out here, a well preserved Mini fetches a good few Bobs! Living up in Jo'burg means quite a number of old cars are rust free compared to the guys down at the coast.

Sent from my ConeXis X1 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
ntjamme
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing