MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would say Hi to all, I have just bought myself a :indi: MCS with a works conversion (well bought it two weeks ago and havnt been able to get out of it ! :D ) this is one of the most exciting cars i have driven in a long time, coming from a Audi to the MCS, i can safely say it kicks a S3's :bad::bad::bad::bad:. I get up in the mornings and i cant wait to get in the car and go to work !! The only downside is that i seem to be getting through petrol at a alarming rate ......but thats a small price to pay for my enjoyment !! :D :D :D :D

Is there a spotters section on here, so we can spot other mini's on the road and say when and where we seen them etc etc ??

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Hello Burti-Welcome to MINI2 :D

Sounds like you are having fun with your Works! :D
Have you any Pics?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
interceptor said:
Hello Burti-Welcome to MINI2 :D

Sounds like you are having fun with your Works! :D
Have you any Pics?

No pictures yet, too busy driving anywhere and everywhere :) I will get some up soon

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the acquisition :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HObzy said:
Welcome :D - maybe you'd like to meet some of us in person? Have a look at the thread in my siggy ;)
That would be great, i work in portsmouth, im sure i saw u last week on the M275 as the car looked like a mirror image of my car...indi blue,black roof.

where and when do u meet ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts