MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... I'm new to the forum, just signed up today. I have had my Mini Cooper S Convertible for three weeks now and I'm so in love with it. It's just too much fun. I look forward to browsing the boards and sharing thoughts. :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome from another "owner in waiting".

My Cool Blue MCSC is at VDC so hopefully she will be here soon. I'm guessing that the dealer will call about the same time the 50-60 degree weather disappears and the winter weather sets in.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm a wanta be Mini owner. Waitin on the government to settle my land case and I have made my mind up. A MINI Cooper Cabrio. The color and specs im not certain of yet. I like the bright colors: orange, red and one the blacks for a MCC but in a MCSC i love the manly blues and black. Just can't afford a MCSC but i here the MCC can keep up on the track. I like the better day to day gas mileage and slightly cheaper insurance on the MCC, but so what I not everbody.
Yes, a MINI cabrio to drive thru eastern Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia and Ohio where i live, my driving dream come true. Keeping the car clean with the proper products and time invested in her appearance but one thing. I depend on Coal trucks and Industry for a living but their and absolute hassle on new cars. "For Sure! 'Beware of gravels in the road, man'. 'Beware' but fear not for they are there." A quote from the 'new car prophet'. Lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.