MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people... I'm pretty new to this forum... well I was wondering does mini cooper have any problems... such an engine problems, noise, tire, etc...sorry for my newbie question...

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Welcome to MINI2.

Have a look in the Faults & Fixes forum and you'll be horrified at how many problems the MINI has.

Then look at the rest of the forums and see how enthusiaistic we all are and you'll realise that most problems are minor and fixed under warranty and that later cars have fewer issues than the early cars.

Get along to your local dealer, take one for a test drive, place your order and wait for happiness to arrive.

:blblack: :) :blblack: :D :blblack:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi again... i have another problem... I live in Fresno CA and the nearest mini dealership is in LA... so I'm rebating if i should really get one or not.... but there are some mini coopers in Fresno but not as many.. because there aint any mini dealership here... Whenever i see a mini cooper i just want to cry.. its soo beautiful... :(

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I am 75 miles away from my dealer and that was my biggest concern. I went ahead and ordered one anyways and I figure I the only time I will be there is if I need a problem fixed or the scheduled maintenance. I did a lot of reading and discovered that the the problems seemed to be in the first two years the MINI was produced. I only have 7500 miles on mine and I haven't had any problems where I need to bring it to the dealership. I have a little paint blemish on the bumper and one time there was condensation in one of my taillights and that has been it for problems. If you really want one I would say go get one! You won't regret it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.