MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seriously considering getting the seat kit from Newton Commercial for my new MCS. Its not cheap but I like the retro look. Its what Mini should fit as standard in the S. Their site recommends getting the kit fitted by a MINI dealership or upholsterer experienced with airbag systems.

I've included a pic below showing the kit fitted.

My questions are, has anyone got this kit fitted in their car?

Can anyone recommend an upholsterer/fitter?

TIA

Nick

Attachments

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
oleum said:
I'm seriously considering getting the seat kit from Newton Commercial for my new MCS. Its not cheap but I like the retro look. Its what Mini should fit as standard in the S. Their site recommends getting the kit fitted by a MINI dealership or upholsterer experienced with airbag systems.

I've included a pic below showing the kit fitted.

My questions are, has anyone got this kit fitted in their car?

Can anyone recommend an upholsterer/fitter?

TIA

Nick
:red: :red: :)

Have it done by them :D I did when I got my S :D 3 Days after :D
Brilliant job:cool:
It took them about 3/4 of a day

Attachments

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mind telling me how much they charged. I love those seats though I might need all black or a different colour in the centre to go with my BEP.

thanks for the reply

Nick

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
oleum said:
You mind telling me how much they charged. I love those seats though I might need all black or a different colour in the centre to go with my BEP.

thanks for the reply

Nick
:red: :red: :)

If you actually go and visit them as we did, you can go round the factory and see how they make all the different seats. Also if you do decide to have a set of leather seats from them they will make them how you want. It is well worth talking to them.
I had front and rear seats done,centre armrest, handbrake recovered and a new gear shift cover all in leather
All fitted for £1141.25. Plus you do not lose your airbags in the seats:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts