MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone order or considering one of these, pretty expensive but with way Mini have changed the way u order, the choice is a lot less now.

Interrsted in any comments on both Nightfall versions (3 door and convertable)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know there are more owners out there, bought a Nightfall convertable for my wife (trading in her 2012 roadster convetable) so far she is happy, but thinking putting some silver stripes on it as we not too keen on the “black on black” look, but was only way to get close to the config we wanted

·
Registered
2 Posts
good to know there are more owners out there, bought a Nightfall convertable for my wife (trading in her 2012 roadster convetable) so far she is happy, but thinking putting some silver stripes on it as we not too keen on the “black on black” look, but was only way to get close to the config we wanted
Yeah i understand that as we were the same with the configuation. We wanted everything and a black car so it suited us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new way of selling minis is crazy, especially when JCW specific branded parts are not options on all JCW models, it makes no sense, especially when forces you to pay $75k for a car that is only 80% of what you want....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts