MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered MCS B/B w/ext chrome pkgs yesterday, have Sept prod num. Does anyone have or know of pics showing this config with silver stripes? If you've seen it, what's your impression on a 1 to 10? Thanks and Regards.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I thought I'd do it in the "older style", i.e.: one thin stripe, one wide stripe and another thin stripe in that order. I sure would like to see a picture though. Regards.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
richinop said:
Thanks. I thought I'd do it in the "older style", i.e.: one thin stripe, one wide stripe and another thin stripe in that order. I sure would like to see a picture though. Regards.
Yeah, that would look sweet. Here is Fevs car. pretty nice, IMO. I think your idea would be just as nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm Humm. We are talking apples and apples here. A fantastic looking car ! I like the contrast between black and silver, also the exterior chrome. Tell me, do my eyes deceive me, or does this MINI have a hood ornament? Must be the overhead glare? Regards.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
richinop said:
Umm Humm. We are talking apples and apples here. A fantastic looking car ! I like the contrast between black and silver, also the exterior chrome. Tell me, do my eyes deceive me, or does this MINI have a hood ornament? Must be the overhead glare? Regards.
Yeah, that is just a reflection. But that color combo is fantastic! Go for it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
laura f
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing