MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered MCS B/B w/ext chrome pkgs yesterday, have Sept prod num. Does anyone have or know of pics showing this config with silver stripes? If you've seen it, what's your impression on a 1 to 10? Thanks and Regards.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I thought I'd do it in the "older style", i.e.: one thin stripe, one wide stripe and another thin stripe in that order. I sure would like to see a picture though. Regards.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
richinop said:
Thanks. I thought I'd do it in the "older style", i.e.: one thin stripe, one wide stripe and another thin stripe in that order. I sure would like to see a picture though. Regards.
Yeah, that would look sweet. Here is Fevs car. pretty nice, IMO. I think your idea would be just as nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm Humm. We are talking apples and apples here. A fantastic looking car ! I like the contrast between black and silver, also the exterior chrome. Tell me, do my eyes deceive me, or does this MINI have a hood ornament? Must be the overhead glare? Regards.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
richinop said:
Umm Humm. We are talking apples and apples here. A fantastic looking car ! I like the contrast between black and silver, also the exterior chrome. Tell me, do my eyes deceive me, or does this MINI have a hood ornament? Must be the overhead glare? Regards.
Yeah, that is just a reflection. But that color combo is fantastic! Go for it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts