MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I was looking for this thread a while back, finally found it. I saw a Black SLK at a car show few weeks back, and guy had painted his calipers red and the hub bit behind the wheel red.

The hub looked well tacky red. Looked like the guy had drum brakes and had painted them.

It would have looked way better black or silver, just something to consider before people ask for these to be made in red or yellow or other loud colours.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
I'd have silver, red or black dependant on price. Thoughts on ones that will fit the JCW discs?

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I know I know... :D Nothing yet Al, too busy with GTT Top Mounts, AFPR, GTT300, Exhaust tips, Header tank, PAS Fluid tank, etc .........will have another look soon:smile:

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
Am interested in this as well

but am patient and will wait

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ok Guys , firstly sorry for the delay. We have now commenced production. We are making 40pairs of front and 40 pairs or rear in the initial batch. Designed to fit all first generation Minis except GP Fronts.
Colours initially will be:-
Red (somewhere between GP and Chilli Red , so not an orangey red)
Blue (Similar to R56 Laser Blue, as used on our Cold Ram Induction Kit)
Black
Silver.......
No pics yet as not made, but completly cover the 'bell' part of the discs.
Prices are not clear yet but should be in region of £49-£59+vat per pair.:)

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hi , yes I know you want pics. :DBut for now just picture the entire raised centre portion of the disc (ie everything bar the braking surface) in alloy, in the colour of your choice.
ps These 'Brake Bell Boots' can be transfered to new discs when the time comes to change them.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
..They do. We have ensured they fit over both BMW and GTT Spiroslot. The chances are they will fit over other makes of stock size discs aswell. (eg EBC ,Tarox, pattern).:smile:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts