MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DrJ
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Works upgrade went on yesterday and I haven't had the radio on since as the noise is so bloody marvelous :D

If you're thinking of going for it just get on and have it fitted. It is fabulous :rolleyes:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Glad you're happy with it :) My S is completely stock and I still never play the radio after almost a year of owning it. I just like the sound of my car :p I'd love the JCW someday....

Rich

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
DrJ said:
The Works upgrade went on yesterday and I haven't had the radio on since as the noise is so bloody marvelous :D

If you're thinking of going for it just get on and have it fitted. It is fabulous :rolleyes:
good stuff for the good dr :D. enjoy!

since i have a mc cvt, i obviously won't have the pleasure of choosing to listen to those magic sounds in my car, so have decided upgrade my stereo instead :D .

cheers
kerrie r

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
DrJ said:

I've had a Wave Radio since I got the car. 15 months on I've yet to add a CD player.:p

The noise is awesome.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.