MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member on here for about 6/7 months as i owned a Cooper S convertible.

I've now bought a Cooper SD Paceman but can't see a section dedicated to it.

All the other variants seemed to have a section so why not the Paceman? ::frown::

· Registered
12 Posts
I suspect that there wouldn't be a great deal of traffic on a Paceman specific forum, as they are mechanically identical to the Countryman. Does feel a bit like we are being discriminated against though! Perhaps an idea might be to add Paceman to the Countryman forum title? Seems to work for the Roadster/Coupe forum?

· Registered
482 Posts
Would Paceman not come into the Coupe and Roadster section? Might be that it wasn’t marketed as a Paceman in the US of A. My partner had a 2014 Roadster auto with the 2.0ltr petrol, I wanted to buy it but she went and part exchanged it for a Suzuki Celeriac or Celery or something with a silly name........ the Roadster was awful to drive with the hood up but great fun with the hood down on a summer evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.